Keeping up with the company blog can be time-consuming and with all that most of us have on our plates, it can be difficult to fill your editorial calendar with ideas. Here are a few of the quick hits that are often overlooked:
1. Frequently Asked Questions about Your Products or Services.
2. Relate an Article You Read to Your Business.
3. Share Stories about Employees from within Your Company.
4. Connect to the Time of Year or Holidays.
5. Share the Most Creative Way a Customer Uses Your Products or Services.
6. Use a Quote or Image to Emphasize Your Business Benefit.
7. Share Survey Results.